What to Expect During Your Laser Teeth Whitening Appointment
- First, we'll get you comfortably seated in the chair and determine the existing shade of your teeth.
- Next, we'll prep your teeth and apply the whitening gel. (Note: If you're getting the Power whitening, we'll apply a gingival barrier first.)
- Then we'll position the whitening light in front of your teeth and you'll relax, perhaps listening to your favorite music on your mp3 player, while the whitening gel goes to work for 15-20 minutes.
- After the 15-20 minutes is up, you will rinse your mouth and repeat the procedure for a total of up to three treatments.
- Finally, we will show you your new beaming white smile! Be sure to ask your technician about Minerals Enamel Booster.
Teeth whitening is by appointment. You may schedule online HERE.